Monday, June 15, 2009



















Well... Sacred Spur made it through their 2nd Ranch rodeo with their new team ending in flying colors!! After getting up @ 4am, driving a total of 2 1/2 hours to Texarcana Arkansas from Troup Texas, our boys did very well even with a new team memeber and no practice running on little sleep--- we got a No time in our first event(Sortin') not starting out the day well but we got third in the muggin' and 1st in the pennin-- ending the day in 3rd place! WOO HOO!!! Crossbrand was well represented-all 3 of our teams placed on Sat! I was very proud of my tatertot!! and even as hot as it was it still wasn't as bad as the sand attack at Bar None and im sure the last 2 Ranch rodeos in August will be much worse!!! but with a lot of prayer and team work they got the job done!! YaY Sacred Spur!!!

I leave for Rockin' C on Sunday the 21st for 2 wks!! I can't wait to get out and meet new people and have a good time with other christians my age--- but I am going to miss my taertot and all mine and his families excitment while im gone.... but if they loveme as much as i thknk they do they will still be here waiting for me when i get back :D I thank god for Rockin' C excepting my application and I hope to make the very best out of my oppurtunities and experiences while I am there! I pray that we have a safe and fun time and that i learn a lot while i am there!!

Well here our pics from last Sat taking by none other than the magnificient photographer working under the fabulous Susan Dunlap----MWA!!! thank you thank you--- i 'll be here all season!! well-- here they are! enjoy and be back with the latest when something interesting happens--- enjoy your summer!!!

No comments: