Sunday, February 15, 2009




A pic of the crowd surrounding this "hott" lead singer in the hit band of the tour
"Hawk Nelson"





pics of the stage in the TOYOTA center in Houston where REVOLVE was at 4/14/09-- we were in the dark and far away so I got the best zoomed in pics in the dark I could.

Well Im back from my "REVOLVE" tour weekend!!! me and the girls had a blast!!! we met at CBCC around 4:30pm after school on Friday, February the 13th. We drove straight through and ate in the Woodlands at a seafood restaurant nicer than CHEDDARS.( my meal alone was $23!!!! we got to our motel around midnight and they didn't have are reservations so 14 girls had to sleep in 3 rooms all with 1 queen size bed ONLY!! so we had to wait till 2am to finally get 2 cots in each room.up side we got the motel for FREE!!!! BAD customer SERVICE!!! me and Berlynn shared a cot. we all had to wake up @ 7am sat morning after school and work all day fri. then driving 4 hrs and not getting settled till 2am. But the Revolve was great!! they had 4 sessions with 3 breaks in between. 4 different groups sing and several diffent speakers but it ws an excellent tour!!! we all danced and goofed around and had a a great time!! we left a lil early to avoid traffic. we stopped at this outlet store I had never heard of before called "Sam Moons" and I loved it!!! EVERYTHING WAS SO CHEAP!!! puses we pay between 50 -100 dollars for @ the mall and Baskins were $20!! and they had every piece of jewelry in the world for like $5!!!! and belts like @ CAVENDERS for $25!!! OMG!!!!2then we stopped at this mexican restaurant in Buffalo and ate dinner with the money we didn't use on the rooms. we got to CBCC at 9:30pm sat night and my grandparents brought me home. I rode to church with them this morning cuz momma had to work( did I mention i had flowers-yellow tulips (her fav.) sent to her job for v-day!!! major surprise!!) after church I went to my aunt margarets house and I caught my very 1st cat fish ever!!!! actually my very 1st fish ever--- but I wouldn't touch it we just through them back. I was actually trying to move a bit down the pond side and re-adjust when something started pulling at my rod. I was like wut the heck?! get off!!! them I realized-- duh its a fish!!!! I started yelling like a wild mania with a grin form ear to ear--- I CAUGHT A FISH! I CAUGHT A FISH!!! my friend Harley from church ran over and helped me real it in and he unhooked it for me and tossed it back like id asked him to. I couldn't stand hurting the lil helpless thing.... he was so innocent he as just hungry and plus it was weird since id prob eaten his brother less than an hour before at VAUGHNS. But it was a nice adventure. over all I had a good weekend in. The best part was driving home from Houston with Brittany, Emily, Lacey, Jessica, and I and we talked about boyfriends and first kisses and jamed out! we all just goofed around and got better aquainted
!! We had a blastthe only thing missing was my baby----- I LOVE YOU TATER!!! I hope you had fun and missed me as much as I did you.... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! I sent him a text since we were apart and it says" God sent to you down from haven above, He sent you down for me to love. He picked you out form all the rest because he knew I love you best!" and he loved it!!!! almost as much as I love him!!! xoxo hope your v-days were as good s mine!!! love you guys!!! MUA!!!

No comments: